These Neon Glitter Cocktail Rings are probably one of the more colorful items I carry. Here is the description for these rings my shop.
"Need a way to add an easy splash of color to any outfit? Made from polymer clay and tons of glitter, these rings are lightweight and comfy without skimping on color. They are varnished for a smooth finish and to keep the glitter from rubbing off. Each ring measures .75 inches (2 cm) in diameter and is securely attached to an adjustable silver toned ring base, which won't turn your finger green no matter how many times you wash your hands. I've personally tested them."
The winner will even get to choose which color ring they receive! Your color choices will be pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, or purple.
HOW TO ENTER
- Head over to the Hollyrocks Etsy shop and let me know which item you'd like to see offered as a prize in my next giveaway.
- Follow my blog. If you are already following, that counts too! Just leave a comment telling me that you follow.
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Comment with a link to your twitter profile.
- Like me on Facebook and post about this giveaway. Comment with a link to your post.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link to the post in a comment.
This giveaway is open to all countries- everyone is welcome to participate! The contest starts now and will end at midnight (U.S. central time) on Monday, March 14th. I will draw the winner with a random number generator and post the results on my blog. Once the winner is contacted via email, they will have 3 days to respond before I draw again. Good luck, friends!