Sunday, February 22, 2009

Free Ad Space, I'll take it!

The following was copied from FoundHandmade.com

"Since the economy is down and under we wanted to offer an enticing freebie from us at FoundHandmade.com to you. If you currently have a personal blog, you can take advantage of this offer. We are offering one block (which costs $5, but will be free for you) for one month in exchange for a post about FoundHandmade.com on your personal blog. This post can be anything you want, all we ask is that you link back to our site at www.FoundHandmade.com."

I thought you all might be interested in this. I think it's a pretty cool idea, this promotion is taking place until February 28th. The site is fun to browse too. You can find more info here.

*UPDATE*
I just wanted to let everyone know that after making this blog post, I emailed the people at FoundHandmade and let them know. They promptly wrote me back with instructions for how to upload my block of ad space. Now it's up, and I get it for a whole month. I'm glad I found out about this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll have to let us know how that goes!