Monday, April 20, 2009

Yee-Haw!!

Hello, Bloggers! I'm feeling awfully perky for a Monday morning, how about you guys? My friend Christine will be attending a really nifty craft show this weekend in Fort Worth called Funky Finds Spring Fling. And she's such a sweetheart- she has agreed to take some promotional items and give them out for me. So any of you who may be planning to attend this event, make sure to stop by the Weather and Noise booth to pick up one of these cute little magnets for FREE!


I make them in a rainbow of colors, each with a matching Swarovski crystal rhinestone!

Plus they serve as a constant reminder of how amazing you are! Everyone needs to be reminded of that every once in a while.

I really wish I could go, because there will be quite a few wonderful sellers there. Including Stelabird and Rose of Sharon Acres (who sells the most fantastic goats milk soaps I've ever used). Are any of you planning on going?

Why am I so bouncy on a Monday morning you ask? Well there are two reasons. One, that's kinda just the way I am. And two, I cleaned the everloving crap out of my balcony this weekend. I swept, reorganized, and pulled up my dead annuals from last year. So this morning, upon awakening, I threw open the blinds and watched the sun shining down through the branches. One thing I love about being on the third floor is that I feel just a little bit like I'm living in a treehouse. Here's the view:



I've also been listening to my homegirl Patsy all weekend. I have loved this woman's strong, silky voice since I was a teenager. I can remember being made fun of by my rocker friends for listening to country music. But what they didn't understand is that Patsy is different. She's so classy, unlike today's country stars who constantly try to out-redneck each other. Just look at how graceful she is.



How was your weekend? Did anyone else get some spring cleaning done?

8 comments:

Brigid said...

Those are cute, Holly! I love Patsy Cline, too. I once had a pet (one of these: http://www.knowyoursto.com/)named Patsy after her.

cabin + cub said...

Cute magnets! ;)

Heather said...

you go girl! I just cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom, although Im not feeling so excited...glad its done though ;) this weekend I kept buying flowers and more flowers! Its an addiction...

Briana Shepley said...

That would be awesome to see you there! I am also a Pasty fan...I remember being super little and thinking it was so cool to hear a woman singing with men as backup. For some reason, that thought will always stick with me about her :)

Renee said...

I bet is so nice having that porch! I always thought they were cool. Your magnets are a great idea and I bet they'll bring you lots of new business! WOOOOOOOT

lollywood said...

very cute promo items! the funky finds show looked like a lot of fun! i wanted to go, but i was just in dallas last weekend! i bet there will be a huge turnout!

Lindsay said...

ahh, nice and clean balcony :)

No spring cleaning for me... just dishes :/

*thanks for commenting/following my blog :)

Brigid said...

In reply to the comment you left me, I don't think we'll be able to make it to the thing tonight. I'd like to, but I've been migrained the last couple of days. I should probably just rest.