Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sweet and Happy Round 3

It's a soggy winter wonderland outside, with cold temperatures and dreary conditions. With weather like this, I decided I could use a dose of sweet and happy. So we're up for round three of a series of my favorites from my Flickr group, Sweet and Happy.  Just click each photo to view it on Flickr.

Colours

Hello I'm Sidney

sweet~ Happy Saturday from Shanghai!~ Explore

Just a little something I created

7/52:. Be My Valentine?

If you've got any photos that are cute or uplifting, feel free to add them to the group. Maybe they will brighten someone's day. Have a happy week!

6 comments:

Pili said...

Awww, so adorable!! =D

It's always good to look at things that will brighten up your day!

DancingMooney said...

So many of these make me smile, thank you for sharing Holly! ♥

livlovelaugh said...

omg omg ogm soooooo cute -- esp that last dog picture and the squirrel~ Squeeeee~

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Audrey Allure said...

That puppy is so cute! Great photos.

alexkeller said...

i love that first one!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

These are indeed sweet and happy photos. They did make me smile...thanks!