25 Random Facts About Me:
(1) I absolutely HATE it when people touch my face. Don't they know how filthy and bacteria-ridden the human hand is?
(2) I have two cats, but I openly admit to loving one of them a little bit more than the other. I rescued him when he was a tiny kitten and raised him myself, so his personality is very much like my own. His name is Caesar, but I call him Meezer. And while I love my other cat too, I love him just a tad bit more.
(3) I don't believe in letting petty things ruin my mood. It takes something pretty catastrophic to bring me down and keep me there.
(4) I have nicknames for almost everything and everyone. I make them up, and they're usually just total nonsense words. I probably have enough of them to create my own language.
(5) I have a freakishly intense crush on Billy Corgan, and I have since I was about thirteen years old. Not your typical teenage crush, but you should have known I would take a rock star over a heartthrob any day.
(6) I'm obsessed with matching to the extent that I won't even wear underwear that clash with the rest of my outfit.
(7) The book Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli changed my entire outlook on myself, my surroundings, and the social structure of American high schools. There's a whole story that goes with that, but I won't type it here. Ask me if you're interested.
(8) My feet are so ticklish that I fidget while trying to clip/paint my toenails. I know you're not supposed to be able to tickle yourself, but my feet are obviously immune to that rule.
(9) I have been an orca fanatic since I was a kid. And I hope that when I die, I'll be reincarnated as a mermaid so that I can hang out with a pod of killer whales deep under the surface of the ocean.
(10) I still play on playgrounds. Not if any kids are there, but if I drive by an empty playground and I have time, I will stop and play on it for a minute. I'll slide down the slide a few times, make my way across the monkey bars, have a go on the swings- all the while giggling to myself. And then I'll get in my car and resume my adult state. I would recommend that every adult do this every once in a while. It's great therapy, plus people who take themselves too seriously are a drag.
(11) I was born and raised in a very small town, and then I moved with my mom and brother to Tulsa when I was fifteen. It feels like I've led two different lives because everything changed so much when I moved here.
(12) I've met Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson (on separate occasions). They both gave me stuff. Courtney Love gave me a shirt and some hair jewels that she made, and Manson gave me a butter knife "to remember him by".
(13) I like to read books about religions that I don't practice.
(14) Robert E. Lee was my 13th cousin.
(15) I try very hard to lead a healthy lifestyle. Fried foods and soda are not even appealing to me anymore for the most part, and I actually enjoy working out. Since I have made these changes in my diet/exercise habits, I have lost 18 pounds. And I keep meaning to incorporate some of the tips, recipes, and experiences I've had with weight loss into my blog in case anyone else out there would be interested.
(16) I honestly believe that Marilyn Monroe was murdered.
(17) I want more friends. And I want to go do things with them, you know, like friends do. But on the other hand, I feel like I keep myself too busy to really be a good friend to anyone.
(18) On days when I forget to wear rings on my fingers, my hands feel completely naked. Like I should be wearing gloves so that nobody can see my fingers' naughty parts.
(19) I'm seriously considering taking my man to Jamaica and getting married on the beach by a Rasta priest.
(20) I love Cheerio's. And I'm referring to the OG Cheerio's, the kind with no sugar or honey. Just a little splash of skim milk and I'm good to go.
(21) I do a great Louis Armstrong impression.
(22) I rarely sell my textbooks at the end of semesters because I like to have as many books as possible in my home.
(23) I have a really cool birthmark on my left inner elbow. It looks like a track mark, but it's not.
(24) Sandalwood is my favorite scent in the whole world. It's difficult for me to refrain from saying "Mmmm" in a very sexual way every time I smell it.
(25) I love gangsta rap. I even booty dance to it in an effort to attract laughter from my boyfriend.