Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Showin' Some Love

You may have noticed that I have little teaser photos along my sidebar to demonstrate the various sections of my blog. Well I've added a new one, and it's designed to show my readers some love! ♥ I visited some of your blogs, grabbed any buttons I could find, and linked back to you. You can view this page by clicking the image below, which is the same image you'll find on my sidebar.



If you've got a fabulous blog and an image you'd like to have featured on this page, just leave a comment or contact me on etsy and let me know. I suppose that's pretty much all I have to say right now, but I do have an update planned regarding my favorite woodland creatures- squirrels! More on that later...

9 comments:

apparentlyjessy said...

Yay! Thanks so much for putting my blog button on there! I have added yours to my blog too :)

audreyscountrycrafts said...

I see my button!!! Thanks so much Holly!
I've grabbed your button and added it to the left side bar here:
http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com

Christie Cottage said...

I need to add a "Grab my Button" to my blog!

<><

Pili said...

Awww, thank you so much for grabbing my button, Holly!

Btw, I had no idea you had one! Once this hectic work week slows down a bit I'll be adding it to my blog!

OliveStreetStudio said...

DANG! I didn't make 'blog-love'...but I love this idea of yours!! I may copy you on it. :-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Thanks for including us in your button love fest!

JUST ME said...

I don't even know what buttons are...

But I cannot WAIT to be FB friends. We can start sending each other "special" brownies in the mail!!!

I BLEED PINK said...

Okay, so you pretty much ROCK!!!

Margie said...

Thanks Holly! I'm gonna get yours too:) ~ Margie